FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CONCERNING NCG SERVICE
- NCG has its own stock of spare parts for better availability of controller products.
- For more information, please contact our sales department to discuss our speed control solutions.
Depending on the emergency, our staff can arrive on your site as soon as possible. We intervene under an average work duration of 24 hours.
For more details, please fill out our quotation form.
NCG is able to retrieve your obsolete equipment for recycling.
- For more information, please contact our sales department to discuss our speed control solutions
NCG integrates technical solutions (products, modernisation projects, etc.) in favour of the environment into each service.
These solutions allow you, thanks to our latest generation and refurbished product range as well as our advice on optimising the speed regulation loop, to improve environmental performance (energy, limitation of black smoke, etc.)
In case of emergency, contact our hotline 24/7 : +33(0) 771 913 256
Replacing an old command and control system with a new generation equipment has many advantages, particularly in terms of reliability, speed of response, accuracy of settings and reduced maintenance costs.
To subscribe to our newsletter, leave us your e-mail address at the bottom of this page in the “Newsletter Subscription” tab.
CONCERNING THE DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED
The required documents are as follows:
A detailed report containing:
- Photographs of the governor on receipt
- Parts that require replacement and the reason for replacing them
- Photographs of the governor in its final state
- The test curves on receipt and at the final state
- The manufacturer’s test sheet in its initial and final state
- A delivery note summarizing the P/N and S/N of the equipment
Feel free to visit the product sheet section to learn more about our speed control equipment.
CONCERNING MY EQUIPMENT
The identification of these codes can be found on the nameplate on the governor body.
- The part number defines the type of equipment
- The serial number is the single incremental number of the equipment
- These are precise identifications of the type of equipment you own
- It also allows you to know the functionalities of your equipment
The adjustment of a controller requires perfect knowledge of its functions.
Some adjustments can be made by the end user if he knows the procedure to be performed and the risks.
For warranty reasons, internal adjustments to the equipment are only possible by persons authorised by the manufacturers.
The obsolescence of equipment is generally due to the interruption of parts’ manufacture. To learn more about the obsolescence of Woodward brand equipment, read our article on our modernization recommendations.