Normandy Control Group, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 • Legal Notices
1.1 Site (indicated as “the site”) :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”):
Normandy Control Group
SAS with a capital of 54 500 €.
whose head office is located: Avenue de Cantipou Seri Parc 76700 Harfleur, France, represented by Anthony Lejemble, in his capacity as President or General Director registered with the RCS in Le Havre, France: 804 161 784
Telephone number: +33 2 35 19 19 74 80
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (“the Host”):
Normandy Control Group is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 Rue Kellerman 59100 Roubaix, France.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com, is at your service for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 • Website access
Access to and use of the site is reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for any commercial, political, advertising or other form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 • Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses or waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 4 • Site management
For the optimum management of the site, the publisher may at any time
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 • Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any claim against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal proceeding as a result of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 • Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission is obtained from the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants his authorisation, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the said link.
Article 7 • Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Normandy Control Group.
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
(data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you and, if necessary, to process your orders. The personal data collected are as follows:
– Surname and first name
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
A Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your service for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 • Right of access, rectification and the de-listing of data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
– the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR;
– the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions laid down in the GDPR;
– the right to portability: they can request that the Platform provide them with the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Avenue de Cantipou Seri Parc, 76700 Harfleur, France, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com, who is at your service for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address the publisher may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website (also available in English): https://www.cnil.fr/
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 • Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing operations is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– customization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– fraud prevention and detection, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 • Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services.
Article 11 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly accessible information;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 • Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com .
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorised use or act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 • What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookiestraceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
When first browsing this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear, so that by continuing browsing, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use <the said “cookies”. The consent given shall be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from his browser settings. All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows you to measure the site’s audience;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as a support for its ads
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking ad campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to deliver banners.
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to liken, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
– Linkedin social plugins: allows you to liken, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
– Linkedin Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Linkedin.
– Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
– Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link (available also in English): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Article 14 • Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 • Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
The photographs used to illustrate the website are the property of Normandy Control Group.
Article 16 • Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .